Amazon - Staff Accountant (0-4 yrs)
Staff Accountant L4
Key job responsibilities:
- The responsibilities include month end closing activities, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures, and policies.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Knowledge & Skills/ Business Acumen/ Education & Experience
- Must be a Certified Accountant with CA, ICWA, CIMA, CMA, CPA or other designations
- Prior experience in Retail or Market Place or Financial Retail Services is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
- Advance level excel and knowledge of SQL is a must
- Experience of Oracle/SAP
- Flexible, adaptable, well organized
- Knowledge of Six Sigma defect reduction techniques (Lean, etc) preferred
- Proactive behavior
- Strong team skills
- Self-motivated , enthusiastic and highly energetic