Amazon - SPS Team Manager - Operations (12-17 yrs)
Amazon - SPS Team Manager - Operations
SPS Team Manager :
- Seller Partner Support provides partners with the support they need to be successful on the Amazon platform.
- The Team Manager will be responsible for the co-ordination, leadership and operations of the Seller Support Teams in Hyderabad site. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive quality, productivity, and process improvements and keep pace with our growth whilst motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely dynamic customer-focused and metrics driven environment.
- The ideal candidate actively seeks to understand Amazon core business values and initiatives, and translate those into everyday practices.
- They will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment and will display creative and analytical problem solving skills with an unrelenting passion for excellent service to our Sellers.
- They will have a strong commitment to employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention), as well as an exceptional level of dedication, motivation and intelligence. They should possess strong communication skills as well as technical and analytical aptitude.
Key Responsibilities :
- Set the vision, direction, and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals.
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Serve as a leader and point of contact for escalated contact resolution of a supervisory nature or complex problems
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change / Kaizen initiatives as required
- Active participation in building Seller Support team & raising the bar in hiring process
- People management i.e. appraisal, training and mentoring talent to grow within organization & control attrition
- Ensures employees growth & development, set priority, drive motivation & engagement for employees
- Direct supervisory responsibility of a team of 60 to 80 members and will be managing associates and leads
- Monitoring real time service levels and schedule adherence, and holding the team accountable responsible for meeting and exceeding performance targets for the team
- Identify the training needs and work with site trainer for people development
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon.coms policies and procedures
- Manage workflow, handle escalations, proactively engage resources to address issues and effectively delegate workload across the leadership team
- Solve complex Seller support issues and proactively heading off negative service trends
- Actively contribute and lead site-wide, country-wide and even network-wide projects to create an enhanced experience for the Sellers and associates.
Basic Qualifications : A natural leader, with the ability to build and drive productive teams. Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written form. A team player, ability to encourage others to perform. Ability to work to deadlines. Enthusiastic and energetic with an ability to manage change in a positive manner. Advanced knowledge of Excel, strong presentation skills, and the ability to motivate and inspire large groups of people are a must. Project Management experience.
Preferred qualifications :
Should have handled large level project and site level initiatives Experience of 6 or more months in extended role ( Managing a team size of 40 or more employees)