Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1092 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Specialist - Customer Experience (8-12 yrs)
Customer Experience Specialist - L5- HYD
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, execute, and analyze customer feedback to evaluate customer experience
- Develop a thorough understanding of customer needs and identify pain points
- Define a roadmap and drive projects to improve the customer experience and key metrics
- Dissect customer journey obstacles and tackle them in a methodical manner in order to overcome them effectively.
- Dive deep, recommend and own solutions to drive outcomes from root-cause analysis to uncover core issues through direct observation, facts and data. Audit accounts, study customer escalations and develop a deeper understanding of customer concerns. Be skeptical when metrics and anecdote differ.
- Partner with Business teams to resolve upstream issues that impact customer experience. Drive increase in positive response rates and decrease in negative response rate.
- Build strong relationships with multi-disciplinary stakeholders around the globe to understand and evaluate business priorities, define shared opportunities and requirements, and establish information sharing mechanisms.
- Understand complex business problems across departments and manage several competing priorities ensuring critical projects remain visible to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of advancements in customer experience, industry standards, changes, and trends.
- Create appropriate tools (i.e. project status reports, dashboards) to measure the progress against the goals and update stakeholders. Provide analysis, write-ups and regular reporting of customer impacting issues.
- This role is an individual contributor that transforms customer experience strategy into business outcomes via highly matrixed global stakeholders in the function and the business.
Basic qualifications :
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in account-based, customer or relationship marketing and communications, Bachelor's degree or MBA or Master's degree in relevant field
- Experience in program management, customer research and analytics, and/or customer experience/success
- Experience with managing cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, providing escalations management, anticipating and making trade-offs, Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment and or order to cash (OTC)
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple competing priorities, A strong team player - comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment