Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1353 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Amazon - SME - Transport Risk Compliance - Last Mile (4-10 yrs)
- Transport Risk and Compliance (TRC) team collaborates with Amazon's Transportation & Logistics business operations to provide centralized risk identification and mitigation expertise, in a rapidly growing and complex, global logistics environment. To support the business, we continually strive to innovate and provide best in class service levels through continually enhancing our products and services
Job Description :
- The Compliance Operations (C-Ops) team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements in accordance with guidelines across global marketplaces. We proactively identify risks involved for Amazon while doing business in various countries and enable smooth flow of products across international borders. A SME is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products and services that are unlawful, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited and/or regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements
- This position specializes in the Delivery Service Partner's information management. In this role, you will conduct ongoing auditing and reporting of transportation and logistics - business level compliance. You will be a focal point of contact in the team, providing compliance audit guidance to your team members.
- You will work with senior TRC program managers to continually enhance and govern key parts of the WW audit program, deploying sustainable and systematic solutions. This role requires fast, accurate and reliable data analysis. You will work on internal systems and platforms.
Responsibilities include :
- Conducts audits on a daily basis
- Create models that optimize the resources, inputs & outputs of Compliance operations business.
- Periodic reporting of key insight trends, using statistical rigor to simplify and inform the larger team of noteworthy story lines
- Share results of audits on a weekly/daily basis.
- Provide feedback and coaching to the associates and close loop on audit observations.
- Identify root cause of defects and find areas of improvements in the process. Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flag any updates to Supervisor
- Report exceptions of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Develop, maintain and update process documentation