Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:2465 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Amazon - Senior Specialist - Learning & Development (7-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead key projects in developing Manager Proficiency in the IN Ops business
- Understand business groups, business needs and leadership development challenges. Design and implement training plans for leaders, managers, associates and others in conjunction with the HR Business Partners.
- Influence decision makers across the business, HR and global leadership development teams to solve for customer problems.
- Own and Facilitate front line leadership programs (corporate plus custom programs) for businesses across India.
- Design and facilitate change management and organization development initiatives that create an impact and raise organizational effectiveness.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in the area of Leadership Development. Coach and guide others in the area of development.
- Evaluate and measure the effectiveness of development activities in relation to business goals on an ongoing basis.
- Work across matrix teams, build trust and strong connections across the organization.
- Move forward in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge, innovating with bold bets to drive business growth.
- Align your work with Amazon's business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- Utilize recent industry experience to make appropriate operational decisions for your team. Innovate within your team or program area.
- Partner with peer managers to address cross-functional issues.
- Deliver projects across business groups and centres. You may participate in cross-company initiatives
Background: 7 to 9 years of overall experience with at least 3-4 years in process and content facilitation, consulting, development of content and working independently with leaders in an L&D or OD role for a department/team, preferably in an organization with leading leadership development practices.
Preferred Qualifications :
Experience with using, administering and facilitating survey instruments and assessment tools (eg: FIRO-B, MBTI, Strengths Finder, PDI etc)