Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:1114 Applications:385 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Amazon - Senior Recruiter - Student Programs - APAC (8-15 yrs)
About Amazon India :
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth's most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just 3 years of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 80 million products across hundreds of categories. We are transforming the way India buys and sells and our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always - Day 1- and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions.
Sr. Recruiter, Student Programs :
- We need a Recruiter to develop and enhance our recruiting programs in order to continue to recruit and hire top emerging talent.
- The Recruiter will work along with a team of recruiters focusing in the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, strategy development.
- They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
- The candidate should have a deep understanding of campus landscape in India.
Core Responsibilities :
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing channels, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Recommend and build candidate pipeline across top tech campuses in India for diverse set of tech roles.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Min. 8-10 years in recruitment with strong focus on metrics
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Ability to hire at an entry level from campuses while keeping the Amazon bar high
- Strong interpersonal skills which would translate into effective relationship building across campuses
- Strong inclination towards managing processes and designing new areas of process innovation
- Have managed multiple stakeholders at a Hiring Manager level
- Ability to drive various branding and engagement activities across campuses in India and APAC
- Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. High quality report preparation.