Recruiter at Amazon
Views:5609 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Amazon - Senior Recruiter (6-14 yrs)
Senior Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets for recruiting for the business. Recruiter will hold primary focus on sourcing candidates to ensure the best possible talent is hired efficiently.
General summary of responsibilities :
- Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
- Manage job postings in recruiting system and job boards
- Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
- Design employee referral programs.
- Plan and execute campus recruiting activities.
- Assist business with internal transfers.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates.
- Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position.
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews.
- Sharing and explaining offer package to shortlisted applicants.
- Coordinate with background check agency to complete background checks for shortlisted candidates.
- Collate documents of shortlisted candidates and share them with on boarding team.
- Maintain pertinent applicant and interview data and generate reports.
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications :
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills :
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in any stream of specialization
- 4-5 years of recruiting experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Must have strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Preferred Qualifications :
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.