Recruitment Specialist at Amazon
Views:1081 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Vernacular - Customer Experience (8-11 yrs)
The mission of the Vernacular program is to make the benefits of India's digital revolution accessible to customers who don't understand English (forecasted to be ~70% of India's internet customer base by 2024).We do this by building a high-quality Amazon CX in local (non-English) languages on the Amazon Shopping App, mobile web and desktop. We currently support seven vernacular languages on Amazon.in and our forward looking vision is to optimally utilize these languages to acquire new vernacular customers by a) building Amazon's identity as a vernacular-friendly destination; b) make our vernacular CX more relevant, convenient and engaging.
We are looking for a senior program leader to own & drive the "Vernacular Customer Experience" program which focuses on new customer acquisition by improving the quality of our vernacular experiences. Key programs that this leader will own and drive include:
- Voice of the Vernacular Customer - Gather customer feedback to better understand customer needs and preferences. Build a deep understanding of customer metrics to identify blockers and opportunities. Evangelize learnings with relevant partner teams and influence better outcomes for vernacular customers.
- CX Quality Program - Internal quality audits to detect and fix CX issues that have a high impact and a large blast radius. Groom roadmap of paper-cuts and resolve key issues in partnership with the vernacular tech team.
- Improve vernacular conversion - Analyze CX hard edges across the shopping funnel that impact vernacular conversion (purchases). Partner with relevant tech and product teams to ensure key CX simplifiers across discovery (search, browse), evaluation (detail pages) and purchase (authentication, checkout) are launched and optimized for vernacular customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Own & deliver outcomes on aforementioned programs
- Communicate updates on key programs and metrics to stakeholders & leaders
- Proactively identify program blockers, propose solutions, and drive implementation across partner teams
- Own bimonthly MBR updates to senior leadership
- Actively seek ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness
- Manage a team of linguists who support translations & quality audits
- Manage relationships with all vendors who support the vernacular program
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 8+ years of program/project management experience
- MBA, Technical Bachelor's degree
- Experience in e-commerce or consumer retail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence leaders and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable in a data driven environment.
- Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering the quality bar
- Strong attention to detail and desire to work in a collaborative, dynamic, intellectually curious environment
- Experience in driving global programs while working with remote teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.