Recruiter at Amazon
Views:12165 Applications:1099 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:922
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Supply Chain Operations Integration Team (6-10 yrs)
Amazon is looking for a Sr. Program Manager with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects in the Supply Chain Operations Integration team. This role requires scoping large projects, managing to project timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential. This role is located in Bangalore.
- Managing benchmarking analysis and projects for Amazon's fulfillment practices both internally and externally against best-in-class operations.
- Gathering and analyzing data across business functions to establish global standards for supply chain and product fulfillment
- Managing cross-functional project teams, planning and organizing, and executing complex projects across multiple organizations and stakeholders to enable the launch of new projects, and processes. Including Innovate to improve customer experience and continuously remove cost from our fulfillment network
- Act as Single point of contact for from operations team to support all new category launches.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary;
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or other technical fields from an accredited university or 2+ years Amazon experience
- 3+ years experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis
- 2+ years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables
- MBA and work experience in technical field is highly desired
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills complemented with the ability to problem solve independently