Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3278 Applications:894 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Standards & Continuous Improvement - ACES - Last Mile Operations Team (8-18 yrs)
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Sr. Program Manager, Standards and Continuous Improvement for its Last Mile operations team.
Key Responsibilities include
- Process standardization project across the IN sites
- Drive excellence programs and create global benchmarks
- Defining, implementing, measuring and improving standard work processes that will drive customer experience and performance improvement within our delivery station network.
- Influencing business-critical decisions that enable scale and deliver consistent, industry leading, performance within our operations.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be an influencer capable of working effectively with senior leadership across multiple organizations.
- You will also need to be a self-starter, proven program leader, diligent project leader, communicator, and problem solver with strong analytical skills.
- You will work with cross-functional teams on complex logistics problems, deal with ambiguity and advocate on behalf of the customer.
- Completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or similar field from an accredited university OR 8+ years relevant work experience
- Experience of complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects
- Experience across the full project lifecycle analysis and design as well as implementation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completed Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar field from preferably a top-tier Computer Science or Business School
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency of hypothesis-led problem solving
- Highly analytical and comfortable with large analyses.
- Able to quickly distill down complex operating models and identify where the value and opportunity is
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and operational level.