Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:3219 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Service Provider Network (6-8 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager - Service Provider Network
- Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Amazon Seller Services India offers services to sellers to grow multi-channel commerce. See www.amazonservices.com & http://services.amazon.in for details of products and services. As a Sr. Program Manager - Service Provider Network, with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on strategy for Amazon's India venture - www.amazon.in. This role is focused on the strategic and operational aspects of building a suite of apps & services through third party providers that can help sellers grow their e-commerce business on Amazon.
- You will be expected to drive services guarantee and monetization program for SPN. This is first of its kind initiative for Amazon, something that it hasn't built in any other market across the globe - hence the role is entrepreneurial in nature. Sr. Program Manager will interface internally with leaders on our business development and product management team to drive these programs. The job involves end to end planning & process execution including but not limited to creating annual plans and strategy for execution, ensuring operational rigor and designing high business impact processes.
- To be successful in this role you should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, driving complex shared goals, and have the ability to think in terms of systems and scale. You will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. You will be held accountable for delivering a return on the investment Amazon makes in your business. You will be expected to define your business strategy, define and justify the operational plan and resources you require, and deliver on that plan. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
- Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply. The role requires the person to manage and influence at a high level and at the same time is able to dive really deep in to processes and systems, needing to be completely hands-on when required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working in a dynamic program management role, you will be responsible for identifying services, and defining their scope. Your success will be measured by services launched and their adoption - number of sellers unblocked and impact by using these services. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and ecommerce challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- You will own new launches and performance management across your areas. You need to liaise with cross-product teams, and sales teams to identify opportunities to grow your programs.
- Lead and coordinate the end-to-end marketing content, experience and strategy for guarantee and monetization.
- Execute a rigorous measurement program to track and report on Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) including program adoption, revenue generation and impact for all services, do root cause resolution to fix issues found, close the loop with stakeholders
- This role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned. S/he will be responsible for managing stakeholder communication including data analytics and business insights across multiple lines of business on operational milestones, process changes, escalations, etc.
- You will be point of contact of the leadership teams & various operations teams and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with multiple teams and senior leaders.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA is preferred
- 6+ years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a similar role
- Exposure to data mining tools like SQL, Tableau etc.
- Has managed critical operational processes, with end to end business responsibility.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with cross functional interactions. Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Must be metrics-driven. Have a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of various teams.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrated intense customer focus
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical, and thoughtful. Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
- MBA from a reputed institute
- Exposure to working with technology teams and solving operational issues using technology
- Experience with e-commerce, retail or process operations would be an advantage.