Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:1890 Applications:536 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Prime (7-8 yrs)
Amazon - Senior. Program Manager Prime
- Looking for an opportunity to make a big impact? Prime is at the epicenter of Amazon.in. Prime's vision is to be the largest & most loved membership program in India. We aim to achieve this through a basket of benefits that simplify members' lives, make every day better, and deliver value beyond the wallet.
- Our mission is to transform how India buys and sells, thereby transforming lives, by enabling customers who value convenience, to experience and engage with Prime.
- Amazon Prime is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to drive the Prime member experience in India. As a member of IN Prime team, you will quickly find that you are in key role engaging across multiple stakeholder teams like Categories, Events, XCM, Operations, Video and Music, to drive Prime member experience during peak sales events. These initiatives will directly impact Prime member acquisition, engagement and OPS.
- If you are a self-starter who enjoys inventing opportunities from ambiguity, and you can influence across authority lines and deliver results in the face of unknowns, we'd love to hear from you. Ideal candidates will have a strong bias for action, while earning trust through their desire to dive deep, learn and be curious, and raising the bar on the highest standards.
- Given the impact and complexity of programs you will drive, it will also be very important to be operationally very strong - managing a large number of relationships across many teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify, prioritize, plan and execute programs to drive Prime member experience during peak sales events.
- Collaborate with Marketing to establish partnerships to increase Prime member acquisition, conversion and engagement
- Guide Business Analyst and Financial Analyst to define and execute key analyses to measure business performance
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on program status to senior leaders in IN
Basic Qualifications :
Must-have experience/criteria for role :
- Proven track record of customer obsession
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize projects.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written; including experience of reviewing results with senior management and working in a global team setting) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- An MBA or Masters in Marketing or Strategy from a premier institution
- 7+ years of experience managing large cross-functional projects in a consumer, retail or a consulting company