Recruiter at Amazon India
Views:6762 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Pantry Operations - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager - Pantry Ops
Amazon.in is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager to lead Pantry Operations.
In this role, you will drive programs, partnerships, and features that help us fully utilize the Pantry transportation network, help in expand selection and growth of Pantry business across the country. This role offers the opportunity to partner closely with multiple functions and teams including Fulfillment Centre Operations, Supply Chain, Pantry's tech team, Last mile Operations, and retail teams such as Grocery, Health & Personal Care, and Beauty.
The ability to influence others without authority and speed to execution will be critical to success in this role. The ideal candidate possesses a track record of successful relationship management, program and project management, strong analytical and business acumen, and experience managing reporting and analysis. Great communication skills, think big, and bias for action will be essential to your success. The candidate is a self-starter who will take ownership of program and business problems to a successful result.
- Defining a world-class customer/delivery experience for shopping everyday consumables online
- Creating buy-in for the strategy, setting priorities and communicating across business partners and stakeholders
- Plan and execute Network configurations related to Pantry Operations for scale and sustainability.
- Translating the customer experience into a logical sequence and mapping our road-map and program initiatives to measurable business value
- Leading cross-functionally to ensure we implement the business vision and operational goals efficiently
- Working with global teams to make prioritization/emulate good practices and conceptualize and implement tech interventions.
- Identify process gaps and drive projects for sustained improvements, influencing and working with technology, operations and business teams and leaders
- MBA from Top Tier Institute.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Consumer or Online Grocery Industry.
- Professional experience influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proficiency with Excel and program management tools
- Experience delivering highly visible- and effective- customer-facing programs, applications and experiences.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.