Amazon - Senior Program Manager - IIM/IIFT/XLRI/IIT/MDI/SCMHRD/SP Jain/Symbiosis/IMT (5-8 yrs)
Amazon seeks a talented Senior Program Manager to join the Reimbursements team at its India headquarter, based in Bengaluru and drive improvements in reimbursements to sellers by 1) reducing costs to Amazon 2)improving seller experience with respect to reimbursements. S/he will work in close partnership with Reverse Logistics teams, Finance teams, Account management team and Reimbursement Disbursement teams to identify and drive programs. S/he will regularly report on metrics related to reimbursements for different business reviews.
The successful candidate will be passionate about Seller Experience, detail-oriented, with a strong business acumen and excel in creative problem solving and program management.
S/he will have credibility with leadership and will be able to work in a fast-paced environment, creatively solve complex issues; in addition, the candidate will thrive in working with large data warehouse environments, has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is motivated by developing innovative and simplified solutions to help Sellers.
- Drive unification of policies, programs and overall seller experience with respect to seller reimbursements across channels which includes influencing product roadmaps and operational teams
- Work closely with business teams so that emerging business models are aptly covered by reimbursements policies
- Work with seller facing teams in a structured manner to track voice of sellers (VoS) around reimbursements, prioritize most recurring concerns and taking action to resolve those.
- Drive initiatives to reduce cost of business waste by identifying defects in the system such as poor packaging, seller abuse, customer abuse etc.
- Deep dive into executive escalations, partner with different teams to ensure corrective actions are identified and undertaken and closing loop with leadership around those escalations.
- Keys to success in this role include exceptional program management, strong communication and collaboration skills, and analytic skills. The candidate needs to be able to coordinate across multiple work streams, use data to build strong business arguments and be able to communicate clearly appropriate triggers and actions.
- Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business/finance/engineering
- 6+ years of experience managing programs spanning across multiple stakeholders
- Strong data extraction, analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work with large, complex data sets and familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques; excel and SQL skills are required.
- Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests
- Highly proficient in written and oral communications; able to produce concise, relevant, strategically-driven documents and presentations to leaders.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA preferred
- Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills,
- Willingness to - roll up sleeves and do what needs to get done- to consistently deliver results
- Insists on highest standards- drives team and partners to deliver high-quality products and scalable processes
- Focusses on automation to build scalable processes