Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Global Selling (8-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- As a Policy and Partnerships program leader for Amazon Global Selling India, you would
- Drive thought leadership and be the face of Amazon to represent e-commerce exports area
- Engage with central government ministries to help formulate relevant e-commerce exports polices.
- Engage with state governments to establish partnerships for MSMEs to get onboard the program.
- Build out strategic partnerships with research / educational institutes, VCs, startup ecosystem, and create a coherent e-commerce exports ecosystem.
- To succeed in this role, the Senior Program Manager would require a deep understanding of the end-to-end regulatory environment for exports and the nuances of B2C ecommerce exports which is an evolving area.
- The leader would need to create vision alignment, value sell Global Selling Program and articulate Global Selling priorities that align with govt. priorities to affect policy changes across both central and state departments/ ministries.
- The leader would need to nurture relationships with e-commerce exports ecosystem industry players and collaborate with them to provide innovative solutions to help MSMEs scale their exports businesses.
- Internally, the leader would need to collaborate with leaders from Sales, Marketing, Public Policy, Tax, Legal and Public Relations to ensure strategic objectives of program are met.
Basic qualifications :
- 8+ years of relevant public policy and advocacy experience, e.g. within corporate public policy and government relations, in public administration, trade associations or non-governmental organizations.
- Experience in establishing strategic partnerships and alliances to expand ecosystem
- Public speaking experience in critical industry forums
- Experience working at high level and collaboratively in a highly- matrixed environment, alongside teams including Legal, PR, and business teams.
- Exceptional written and spoken fluency in English
- Strong project management experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.