Recruiter at Amazon
Views:1651 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:288
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Fashion Growth (8-12 yrs)
Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
About the Role
- Amazon has successfully built a large and growing marketplace in India focused on meeting the Indian consumers- needs. Within this, Softlines is a critical growth priority. The Amazon Softlines team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Program Manager, Softlines Growth, to help us deliver our ambitious three year growth commitment. Joining the Amazon Softlines team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group that sets a high bar for dealing with ambiguity, innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- As Senior Program Manager for Softlines Growth, the candidate independently drive one of the critical work streams we have defined as growth building blocks, across all the Softlines product verticals- Apparel, Shoes, Handbags, Watches, Luggage and Jewelry. He/she will run a large program mandate cutting across categories and teams within Amazon, requiring you to leverage mechanisms to influence leaders across teams and drive execution with rigour.
- We expect the Senior Program Manager, Softlines Growth, to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven program/project management skills, stakeholder management, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- The candidate must be an effective leader and communicator to be able to work with many internal cross-functional teams.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with good customer and business understanding and demonstrate a high level of ownership, bias for action and customer obsession. Our growth charter has predefined updates cadence with Amazon India leadership and the candidate will be expected to own reports for his/her program with these stakeholders.
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce.
- Work experience is preferred (8+ years).
- Experience in Business (P&L), category management, project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude
- Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
The position will be based in Amazon's office in Bangalore.
- Master's degree is preferred
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred