Recruiter at Amazon.com
Views:1581 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - DSP - India Transportation Operations Team - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-14 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager - DSP
Amazon is looking for a motivated individual for the profile of Program Manager for its India transportation operations team. The role is a part of the Last Mile Delivery operations under the Delivery Service Provider network.
What this role is about - this role will work with the field channel team which manages and operates the DSP channel, understand opportunities to use technology to automate processes that improve experience, efficiency and productivity for end customers, store owners and the ground operations teams. The PM will work with multiple teams including Leadership, tech, Finance, HR, to identify solutions, prioritize deployment and then close loop by rolling this out and measuring success of the implementation.
The successful candidate will be a person who enjoys and excels at dealing with ambiguity and design and define programs with little information. He / She will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to create and sustain urgency, and a proven ability to lead large cross-functional projects including communication across all levels and teams in the organization: senior leaders, technical teams, finance, fulfillment, and business leaders.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you will:
- Define, design, launch and manage new transportation related programs in India.
- Gather requirements and conceptualize a transportation solution to solve a business problem.
- Work with key stake-holders across various functions to define and launch a program.
- Program manage technical integration with Amazon systems across retail, merchant, transportation operations and finance technologies and setup end-to-end operational, accounting, and financial, taxation requirements, and performance measurement and customer satisfaction related processes.
- Build a high potential team to drive one of the key strategic programs for AMZL Launch and expand the program as per Amazons requirements while being responsible for all customer and merchant satisfaction, performance, compliance, accounting and financial related metrics.
This role calls for an individual who can own all aspects of how transportation impacts customer experience, shipper experience and operator experience; manage performance and measure, determine, then drive, any initiatives necessary to improve it. It requires an individual to showcase judgment and decision making skills to balance customer experience with financial impact. This position offers a broad exposure to various business, financial, and technical teams within Amazon.
- Completed Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Logistics, or Business Roles
- Full Time MBA from Tier-I B-Schools 2+ years relevant work experience handling large programs with multiple stakeholders, and significant tech development and roll-out across large distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an innate understanding of presenting data to different levels of leadership and sections of the organization.
- Strong change management and influence skills; ability to negotiate and communicate across all levels of the organization.
- 2+ years of experience in cross-functional Program / Project managerial role handling a multiple stakeholder teams.