Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:2039 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Delivery Experience (4-9 yrs)
External job description
Amazon's vision is to be - the earth's most customer-centric company- . The Delivery Experience program management team at Amazon is focused on understanding the needs (stated or unstated) of shoppers and coming up with creative and often visionary solutions. Delivery Experience Program Managers have end to end ownership for improving customer experience on amazon including identifying opportunities, defining solutions, getting leadership buy in, prioritization of resources, delivering the project in partnership with partner teams and measuring impact. This role requires working on new business initiatives and partnering with operations, technology teams, and product development teams to implement these recommendations.
A Delivery Experience Program Manager is :
- A visionary
- An experienced business manager
- Enthusiastic about solving complex problems
- Comfortable operating in fast paced environment
- A Data-based decision maker
The position is located in Bangalore, India, and reports into the international retail team's product management group.
Basic qualifications :
Must-have experience/criteria for role:
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize projects.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work with technology teams and operations teams
- An MBA or Masters in Strategy.
Preferred qualifications :
Ideal candidate profile The Customer Experience PM is a passionate customer advocate within Amazon and has a deep understanding of the importance of the customer experience for our site. To that end, he or she must be able to develop a clear strategy and business rationale for enhancement to and expansion of different features and functionalities. He or she will work with many different parts of the Amazon organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader. An ideal candidate profile may include similar experiences in a leading on or off-line retailer, or consumer products company. This leader will be known for thinking big and be simultaneously able to dive deep into details. The candidate may have experience working in a multinational corporation and proven success at leveraging central resource groups on behalf of the business. This person will have a track record as an inspirational people influencer.