Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:5178 Applications:491 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Amazon - Senior Program Manager - Amazon India Customer Service - Concessions Program Team - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-10 yrs)
Amazon's CS Concessions Program Team is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager for Amazon India Customer Service. As Senior Program Manager, Customer Experience, you will work proactively, and independently to collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define functional requirements, high level process and technical solutions, and manage all aspects of the project execution including writing business requirements, maintaining project schedules, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
The Senior Program Manager, Concessions will be leading designated Specialty programs to both reduce concessions as well as work proactively with stakeholder teams to ensure focus on measurement and reporting of customer experience. The Concessions team works relentlessly to scope and develop solutions to support new areas of business and special Customer Service requirements including their lifecycle management. It requires a strategic partner to continuously drive and deliver customer centric solutions to complex business opportunities. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
- Develop programs to reduce wasteful concessions by working with category teams on returns and rejects
- Drive people, process, and technology initiatives to optimize the processes end-to-end for a CS specialty team
- Identify trends of concession abuse and identify opportunities to programatically reduce costs
- Deliver product/program quality improvements based on Customer feedback and core Customer Service performance measurements.
- Identify opportunities to develop and drive solutions to enable automated tools and applications for self-service
- Collaborate with other worldwide CS, business teams, product managers and technical teams to continuously innovate and redesign programs to better serve our customers.
- Define, prioritize and plan the Projects that will need to be implemented, gaining alignment with all appropriate levels within Amazon's Customer Service (CS).
- Schedule and secure the resources and manage cross functional teams to deliver to these projects.
- Monitor the Projects overall progress: anticipating risks, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Identify and manage stakeholder groups, and provide regular operational metrics and business reports to those groups.
- Act as a knowledgeable resource in CS Operations, sharing best practices in project management.
- End to end responsibility for the execution and success of all projects.
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
- Think and act both strategically and tactically
- Degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, computer science, economics, finance, or related field
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
- 6-9 years experience in managing complex programs/ products and proven track record of delivering results
- MBA from top tier B-School