HR Business Partner at Amazon
Views:6429 Applications:1386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Amazon - Senior Program Manager (8-18 yrs)
As a Program Manager, you will work closely with internal stakeholders and would also collaborate with external stakeholders such as carriers. We are looking for individuals with proven ability to drive process improvements & ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an extremely deadline driven environment. The individual should have a can-do attitude and an ability to solve problems independently with limited guidance. Your role will involve managing operational metrics, lead continuous improvement process and cost initiatives, execute and plan changes in network.
Key job responsibilities -
1. Work with stakeholders to eliminate gaps in system and create plan for systemic fix
2. Demonstrate discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives
3. Develop, implement, and govern KPI reporting for a portfolio of programs, providing visibility to the milestones and performance across all projects
4. Tracking existing metrics to detect & remove any defects
5. Continuous improvement management with carriers, as well as development of SOPs
6. Lead large scale network expansion projects with global teams
7. Maintain and improve communication between Amazon and external carrier, stepping in to mediate wherever necessary
1. 7+ years of experience in operations/program/strategy/project management
2. Experience in defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
3. 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
4. BE/ B.Tech Engineering from a reputed university, Operations or related field. MBA Preferred.
5. Excellent problem-solving, analytical, excel, task prioritisation, follow-up, and customer service skills.
6. Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment
7. Ability to influence others without having positional authority
8. Has sound business acumen, with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results
9. Experience communicating across all levels of management, peers, and clients
10. Ability to manage critical workload with a positive, flexible professional attitude
1. 2+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
2. 5+ years Transportation or Supply Chain experience, preferably in a similar role, within a high-volume logistics, manufacturing or engineering environment
3. Prior exposure to line haul execution, planning, program management
4. P&L management for a business
5. Experience in managing a team of operations or program manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.