Recruiter at Amazon Development Center
Views:5278 Applications:520 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Amazon - Senior Program Manager (7-12 yrs)
Senior Program Manager
- The Program Manager position is a highly visible role that is both strategic and hands-on. The right candidate will serve as a business partner, program leader, and consultant on numerous recruiting topics .
- The Program Manager works behind-the-scenes to lead HVH hubs projects. This will include working closely with recruiting leadership in India, Americas and EU.
- The role is critical in executing project initiatives, driving functional excellence, and continuously improving processes.
- A successful candidate will need to demonstrate analytical capabilities and be able to influence with well-written, data-driven recommendations.
Critical Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements and disseminate key information within the Consumer recruiting team.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative.
- Strong analytics skills and understanding of data patterns.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity comfortably, manage a high-volume of information while staying organized, and display a strong willingness to "roll up one's own sleeves.-
- Comfort working in an environment that demands high quality deliverables, along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Proven ability to work as a team member and to build and maintain a positive work environment across the network.
- Five to seven years experience in the areas of HR, analytics, and/or project management.
- Strong communication skills; ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Hands-on approach.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions independently; will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to ensure that programs are driven as per plan.
- Ability to visualize data and exposure to talent analytics; comfortable working with large volumes of data and communicating analysis results.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects and managing company-wide programs.
- Experience working with centralized teams on global projects.