Amazon - Senior Program Manager (7-12 yrs)
Sr. Program Manager
Job summary :
- Direct Fulfillment (DF) is a program that allows brands to ship products directly to Amazon's customers without having to stock them at our Fulfillment Centers.
- The DF team is looking for a Program Manager to support India launch and will be working with cross functional teams to setup new DF nodes.
- As a Program Manager, you will also be a required to give process improvement inputs & drive initiatives which is critical to evolve our new processes.
Key job responsibilities :
In this role you will :
- Partner with Cross functional teams to launch & transition DF nodes to Operations
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Perform analysis to identify new trends and opportunities necessary to inform strategic planning for stakeholders.
- Execute data representation starting from data gathering, processing and publishing
- Drive business performance reporting and facilitate team reviews weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
This role might be for you if :
- You have coordinated with cross functional teams to drive results
- Know when and how to escalate to leadership when getting stuck
- You have knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint to create reports and make presentations
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (writing & speaking.
Basic qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Operations, Logistics, Business or related fields Project management experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in eCommerce/m-commerce/retail analytics space or Fulfillment channel Knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong data analysis, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Preferred qualifications : 2+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or transportation Familiarity with SQL.