Amazon - Senior Program Manager (7-11 yrs)
- Amazon Fresh and Pantry are Amazon's basket building grocery services offering a broad selection including the highest quality fruits and vegetables, perishables and a complete range of grocery products. The program is highly cross-functional in nature and requires a number of India-first solutions to be created.
- To drive that expansion, we are looking for a customer-obsessed Sr. Program Manager who will drive business results for the grocery program by translating selection strategy into inventory management. The individual will lead cross-functional initiatives partnering with teams from Category, Operations, to improve customer experience and drive overall scalability of the business by ensuring we have the right inputs across our growing specialty fulfillment network. This is a critical role helping us build, manage and optimize a large assortment of items in a complex supply chain. The ideal candidate is able to lead and influence teams across organizations in an ambiguous environment, while maintaining a customer-centric philosophy.
- A successful candidate is results-oriented and has succeeded in growing a new business in a highly ambiguous environment. This role entails knowing how to be scrappy while operating with mechanisms as part of a larger team and business. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical ability, exceptional communication skills and leadership are essential to success in this role. Individuals likely to succeed in this role love diving deep and using data to identify opportunities and guide improvements. This role interacts closely with cross functional teams to deliver business results and customer benefits.
- 5+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail, consulting and/or finance, with a history of owning/driving results
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Sound business judgment and strong analytical thinking skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives
- Is a strong team player, acts like an owner, and is ultimately focused on delivering results with the highest standards.