Amazon - Senior Program Manager (6-12 yrs)
The IN Associates Business Team (ABT) leads three large areas (a) Amazon Associates program - one of the largest paid marketing channels for Amazon.in (b) content acquisition for key on-site programs to simplify product discovery and evaluation for customers, (c) identification and build-up of new traffic sources, which includes partnerships with destinations with large traffic base and the Amazon Influencer Program. Our content acquisition charter covers the following three programs - Video Shopping Experiences, #FoundItonAmazon and Onsite Publishing and aims to build partnerships with content creators (brands, sellers, influencers and publishers) to help scale the coverage and quantum of content on Amazon. Given the diversity and scale of our customer base, the width of our catalogue and the number of content experiences available; the size of our content catalogue is scaling rapidly and our pace of content acquisition will need to grow exponentially over the coming years.
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to help us drive scale and efficiency in our visual content acquisition (images / videos) from various creator types. If you enjoy the content space, want to work in a start up like environment with diverse stakeholders across category management, product management, marketing and content production - this is a great opportunity for you.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify content acquisition opportunities across various products x categories for each content program to maximize customer impact.
- Drive scale of content on-site by improving the width of creator partners, engaging newer categories, experimenting with newer content formats.
- Drive efficiency in content acquisition by process improvement and other cross Amazon initiatives.
- Partner closely with curators, create plans to help improve operational efficiency and productivity including improving processes and tools, removing roadblocks and bottlenecks, identifying unnecessary rules, and suggesting ways to work smarter.
- Influence content improvements based on continuous feedback via metrics and from customers, team members, and stakeholders.
- Define payout models and arrive at optimum levels of payments to balance creator earnings and business profitability. Co-own the content production workflow tool and its roadmap
- Stakeholder management - category, product, marketing teams across programs
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- MBA with 8+ years of experience with 4+ in program management in technology companies.
- 6+ years of program management experience including experience juggling multiple projects at once, setting schedules, and prioritizing
- 2+ years experience in content marketing / production across ecommerce / B2C technology / OTT.
- Bachelors in design, media, journalism, advertising, film making.
- Skilled communicator across both verbal and written communication.
- Independent and self-starter with the ability to work with senior leads across the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.