Amazon - Senior Program Manager (6-11 yrs)
Job summary :
Amazon India's Other Hardlines (OHL) Team is looking for an exceptionally motivated, talented, and experienced Program Manager with strong customer obsession and a background in continuous improvement. In this role, you will responsible for driving key Customer Experience and Affordability programs for OHL business. You will work closely with central program teams for continuously improving the programs and then category and seller teams to drive adoption of these programs across brands and sellers. Additionally, the role requires you to be a visionary leader with strong people management skills, senior stakeholder relationship skills, and proven organizational abilities.
- To be successful in this position, you need to pair strong continuous improvement skills with great partnership skills in order to deliver results. This role requires a high degree of autonomy, self-possession, humor, drive, and the ability to problem solve. You will be well suited to this role if you excel in managing a variety of job responsibilities, are customer-focused, resourceful, team-oriented, and have an ability to work independently under time constraints.
- You should have a proven record of accomplishment in taking on end-to-end meaty problems, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You should not only be passionate about delivering, but obsessed with driving meaningful results that ultimately impact our customers. You'll enjoy breaking things to see how they work, improving on what works, discarding what doesn't, and learning from both.
Key job responsibilities
1) Own the Customer Experience (CX) & Affordability program charter for Amazon's Other Hardlines business (OHL). This would involve creating the strategic roadmap for CX & Affordability, driving program adoption across categories, working with partner teams to improve processes, own metrics and reporting mechanisms for this charter
2) Work closely with senior OHL leadership to craft the roadmap for CX & Affordability Programs and update leadership regularly on key initiatives
3) Identify customer problems, assess brand/seller problems with the onboarding mechanisms and effectively work with relevant stakeholders to bridge the gaps in current processes and deliver superior customer experience
4) Work with partner teams, process owners and stakeholders (central owners, category, seller and marketing teams) to drive continuous program expansion across OHL categories and lead process improvements that optimize brand/seller adoption across programs
5) Identify and scope new program opportunities, Build the case for OHL, work with central program owners and other businesses to understand and develop the program strategy and playbook for OHL
6) Represent OHL interests in central program roadmap discussions and influence the program's product charter for Amazon India.
7) Build high-quality, standardized processes for driving programs at scale, drive automation efforts, and develop best practices.
8) Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and have Amazon's success firmly in your focus.
9) 5+ years of experience in program/project management in cross functional teams - Ability to interact and manage internal and external stakeholders.
10) Experience defining and executing against program requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.