Amazon - Senior Program Manager (6-10 yrs)
As an Ops Excellence Senior Program Manager, you will:
- Become a subject matter aspect of current in store operations and processes focused primarily on customer inputs such as defect rate, F&V quality, customer complaints, and so on.
- Continuously inspect and improve Operational processes to identify areas of opportunity
- Prioritize projects and software feature requests, evaluate and set stakeholder expectations
- Work closely with product teams to deliver features which are customer-focused, scale able, auditable and iteratively developed
- Manage the implementation of new programs and processes related to online operation of hybrid stores impacting Customer experience.
- Support these programs and hold other stakeholders accountable for progress on key actions and deliverables.
- Create reports and metrics to demonstrate progress towards goals, provide new insights, and regularly update senior leadership.
- Actively seek feedback from key stakeholders, including field leadership, to drive continuous improvement.
- Be a visible and vocal role model across the wider business for Amazon's customer-centric culture, championing Seller's needs and using data and technology to anticipate and exceed them.
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS - MBA and work experience in Operations and Project/Program Management.
- 6+ years of experience in program or project management retail/FMCG/Supply Chain/E-commerce.
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Strong analytical capability (Basic SQL knowledge, Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is required)
- A clear history of defining and delivering key programs with significant, demonstrable results
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment
- Experience of working cross-functionally across multiple teams and building consensus
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS -:
4+ Years of Retail Operations experience
- 2+ years of experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives including lean, six sigma, problem solving methodology
- Experience building new concepts from the ground up
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving programs that drive exceptional results
- Broad multi-disciplinary working experience (Operations, Category, Supply-Chain)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.