Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:4798 Applications:709 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Amazon - Senior Program Manager (5-9 yrs)
Senior Program Manager - IR
- At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a high-octane program manager (with strong analytical capabilities) to join our India Regionalization as Sr. Program Manager.
- As a Program Manager you will create and implement processes that enable Amazon teams to get closer to the customer and ensure a faster delivery promise. You will collaborate with business and development teams across the company to define requirements, design high level process, and manage all aspects of the program execution - including writing business requirements, maintaining the project schedule, resolving or mitigating issues and risks, and communicating results throughout the organization.
- The successful candidate will be a person who works well with cross-functional teams of senior leaders, business managers, operations, and software development, has an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement. In addition, they enjoy and excel at diving into data to identify root causes, derive patterns, and determine long-term solutions that ensure superior customer experience.
- Analyze and dive deeply into moving demand patterns and create programs to impact inventory availability closest to the customer
- Working closely with sales and/or business development teams across Amazon network to identify and solve for defects
- Identify automation gaps and partner with product teams to improve/build scalable seller solutions to manage inventory at scale
- Building out a scalable program status/tracking infrastructure that provides granular detail on overall program performance, risks and opportunities
- Providing project management and cross-functional support on key improvement initiatives
- Disseminating program & strategy updates to internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of program and/or product management experience
- Experience developing business cases and successfully presenting to leadership
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple, disparate projects and/or stakeholder groups
- Ability to influence and manage both peer-level and senior stakeholders
- Excel and/or Access skills (intermediate to advanced proficiency)
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
- Proven project management skill
- Experience defining program strategies and road maps
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
- Knowledge of SQL is strongly preferred