Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:3100 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Pay Rewards (7-9 yrs)
- Amazon Pay's vision is to be the most trusted, accessible, frictionless and ubiquitous payments system, preferred by millions of customers to pay in a wide range of use cases and contexts.
- As part of this, we are embarking on building a merchant network that would provide our customer more avenues to experience our world class products and contribute towards making India a cashless economy. These merchants will be able to showcase their Ads or Product offers to Amazon.in customers and get additional visibility via the Amazon Pay merchant affiliate program.
- We are looking for a Product Leader who drive the roadmap for discovery, conversion and buying experience of these offers on the Amazon. Incorporation of amplified visibility for merchants who have signed up for the Amazon pay affiliate programs across the various discovery paradigms with the necessary guardrails to provide a top notch customer experience is also an important part of this role.
- The leader donning the role should have a good understanding of Search relevance, personalized recommendations, affinity based models used in Ad recommendations, Ad or Product offer quality, Metrics & instrumentation. S/he will have a direct and visible impact on the long term success of the program.
- This role would have direct exposure to senior leaders within Amazon.
- The role will start as an individual contributor role based in Bangalore and will report to the Product Leader for Rewards, Amazon Pay.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with strong background in online product, payments and a track record of creating innovative internet solutions.
- Be comfortable with - hands-on- day-to-day problem solving, implementing quick and effective action plans to meet short term priorities. Equally comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision and a weekly sales report.
- Have proven analytical skills and an ability to manage a program - by the numbers-
- Must be metrics-driven.
- Have excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented. Proven ability to influence others.
Basic qualifications :
- 7+ years of experience in building and launching technology led innovative products
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Professional traits those are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Ability to operate and communicate at all business levels.
- Expects, requires and demonstrates continuous innovation.
- Results orientation.
- Ability to think big and to inspire passion in others.
Preferred qualifications :
- Experience in consumer facing online products highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to operate strategically and tactically, experience making things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Superior analytical skills; Strong executive presence. - Top tier MBA and Strategy consulting experience preferred