Recruiter- II at Amazon India
Views:1590 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Non Technical - Contractual (6-12 yrs)
Sr. Product Manager- Contractual (6 Months) - Non Technical Role
- In this context, Amazon Fresh India team is looking for a talented, self- driven and experienced Sr. Product Manager with strong delivery record and proven product management experience to lead stores expansion for physical stores channel on Amazon Fresh.
- Sr. Product Manager with strong delivery record and proven product management experience to lead stores expansion for physical stores channel on Amazon Fresh. It is a pivotal role that will contribute to the evolution and success of one of the fastest growing strategic initiative in the company.
- This role requires ability to create solutions that drive performance and scale, project manage execution plans, developing processes, cross functional team coordination, drive execution, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and changes. You are a strong leader who is analytical, can prioritize well in ambiguity, and communicate clearly and compellingly till internal and external strategic leadership level.
- Work closely with business teams, to identify key requirements in the Fresh 3P space for driving efficiency, co-ordinate with tech, WW teams, define the product roadmap, and drive prioritization with stakeholders.
- Work seller experience backwards to design and rollout simple, scalable solutions; drive launch and adoption.
- Innovating to improve processes and success metric for 'first time right' store launch on customer inputs and cost of operations
- Gathering and analyzing data on launch and performance results and recommend changes in strategy.
- 5+ years of product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology experience
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience owning/driving roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience as a product manager or owner
- Experience owning technology products