Recruiter at Amazon.in
Views:1558 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Amazon - Senior Product Manager - Amazon Advertising - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-7 yrs)
Senior Product Manager - Advertisements
Millions of customers visit us every day to find, discover and buy products. We are obsessed with making their shopping experience the best it can be - and advertising on Amazon is a part of that experience. We strive to make advertising so relevant that customers actually welcome it. Our digital advertising informs rather than interrupts customers and empowers them to make informed buying choices.
We are looking for a product manager to develop products for our advertisement business in India specifically agencies.
- (S)he will build from scratch the portfolio for multi account users (Agencies, Multi Brand Conglomerates) encompassing advertiser experience, ad Creation, ad campaign management, targeting, reporting, inventory and billing.
- For reference, (S)he will build competitive products to Google Manager Ads, Facebook for Business and DBM.
- This is a unique opportunity, which combines product development and marketing and product adoption. The candidate will work with our global and local engineering teams, sales/BD, brands and media agencies and marketing teams to develop and improve ad products for India - with a particular focus on self-serve products.
- The candidate will also own adoption targets. The scope for this role includes the following:
- Work with brands, media agencies, global product development teams and software development teams to identify and prioritize requirements for product roadmap
- Own and manage the product feature roadmap with the software development teams using Agile Software Development to deliver customer valued features monthly.
- Manage all projects, including organizing and planning, estimating, managing resources, tracking and controlling projects, managing risk & opportunity, managing quality, brand relations, communicating & documenting, and change management.
- Invent scrappy work around rather than waiting for the - perfect- solution
- Drive product adoption with a sharp focus on self-serve advertisement products
- Develop key metrics and performance indicators to measure overall performance and provide foundation for continuous improvement.
- Identify India specific growth opportunities for the advertisement business, develop strategies to address them and drive initiatives that capitalize on these opportunities to further grow the business
- Must be able to effectively communicate strategies / plans (both written in narrative form and in verbal presentations) to senior leadership. Define measures of success for both developed and nascent businesses including consumer satisfaction, increased selection, customer acquisition, and profitability.
Product adoption :
- Own product adoption and revenue target
- Drive product marketing initiatives
- Program manage cross functional teams to meet adoption targets.
- Define and manage SOPs for cross functional teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 5-7 years of Product Management, Brand management or equivalent experience delivering software or products to market.
- Extensive experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
Industry Specific Knowledge:
- Have good understanding of Brand marketing and advertisement function. Exposure to digital advertisement is a big plus
- Have general knowledge of e-commerce and target market segments processes, industry standards, regulations, and the current business trends.
- Have general knowledge of competitive offerings in terms of features and price
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA or advanced degree from Tier 1 B-schools (IIMs/ISB)
- Top-tier consulting (McKinsey, BCG and Bain etc), Brand Management (HUL, ITC, P&G, Mondelez etc ), product management (Google, Facebook, Flipkart, Uber, Ola etc) and 5-7 years of industry experience is highly desirable.