Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:25051 Applications:1132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:852
Amazon - Senior Product Manager (6-8 yrs)
- Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
- Amazon Easy Ship is a fulfillment solution that enables hundreds of thousands of sellers deliver shipments to customers across India. As a Senior Product Manager for Easy Ship, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver the growth of Easy Ship. You will develop and manage new programs, services and tools that will make our Sellers- more successful, lead to a richer end to end seller experience often working directly with sellers to understand their business needs, current gaps in the product and program and to help them improve their overall operations and performance.
- In this role you will be responsible for developing a well-articulated product strategy for our new generation of fulfillment channels including improving the delivery experience for customers on items shipped by Sellers, improving merchant capabilities and tools and driving strategic engagement globally across dozens of teams. As the product leader, you will be a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into product solutions that scale both technically and operationally. You are responsible for driving quality and enabling product innovation. You will manage evolving / complex demands, including multiple projects with dependencies on other internal organizations. You will draw on customer feedback, usage and operational data, and your experience leading technology businesses to set and deliver on aggressive goals for adoption, operational performance, feature delivery, and revenue.
- Design, build, and maintain processes and features to make sellers more successful.
- Work with sellers and Category leaders to develop next generation of products for sellers and customers.
- Develop long-term product roadmaps, work with key stakeholders and manage operating plans.
- Clarify and drive short-term project priorities and commitments, as well as establish and maintain clear chains of project management and accountability.
- Manage all project timelines, including organizing and planning, estimating, managing resources, tracking and controlling projects, managing risk & opportunity, managing quality, seller relations, communicating & documenting, and change management.
- Build Product and Program best practices for the team
- 8+ years of experience
- Demonstrated product thinking in building enterprise class software product, especially in the area of fraud prevention, third party trust management or risk management is preferred
- Technology understanding and a track record of employing systems to drive simplification, efficiency and change
- Experience working with engineering teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
- 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional programs
- Effective organization, time management and leadership skills
- Excellent business judgement, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems independently
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships and networks
- Strategy development and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver both strategic and tactical results across diverse cultures from inception to completion
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, presenting to senior executives
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA or advanced degree a plus
- Prior experience in a customer facing environment
- Prior experience with Supply Chain
- Working with Global teams
- Experience in ecommerce