Amazon - Senior Product Manager (5-9 yrs)
Prime Now is Amazon's ultrafast (2 hour and same day scheduled) platform for selection that customers need, or want, fast. Customers find a curated selection of Amazon's Bestsellers items on Prime Now. Prime Now ultrafast delivery is available via the Prime Now app and the Bestsellers store on the Amazon India app and website.
Prime Now IN is looking for a talented, driven and experienced Senior Product Manager. It is a pivotal role that will contribute to the evolution and success of one of the fastest growing businesses in the company. As a senior PM on the team you will be responsible for driving projects which will drive the end to end experience for ultrafast delivery of Amazon Bestsellers across shopping experience and fulfilment. The program is highly cross-functional in nature and requires a number of India-first solutions to be created.
You will build a strong understanding of our customer, translate that into actionable projects and work closely with teams across engineering, design, category management, customer service and operations to implement your solution.
Joining the Prime Now team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The senior PM will be an important leader in this group driving key projects and product launches.
- 5+ years of experience, with at least 4 years of product management in leading technology companies
- You are creative, customer obsessed and have a track record of launching delightful features for customers
- You are excited by working in a startup environment within Amazon and have a high bias for action
- You have demonstrated ability to run complex analysis and modify customer experiences based on the analysis
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- You are good at engaging and influencing senior stakeholders to drive action on insights.
- You exhibit attention to detail and have proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.