Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:3114 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
Amazon - Senior Mobile Marketing Manager (8-10 yrs)
Amazon is looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to drive App Engagement in India. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create and execute effective engagement strategies and launch new marketing programs while working with cross functional teams product, mass media, events, WW teams, etc. As part of the IN Mobile Team you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile customers and increase their engagement with Amazon via our mobile platforms. Your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of our initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the Amazon mobile shopping app.
- Use customer lifecycle based marketing approach to acquire, engage, retain, and win-back customers.
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaign execution, creating and optimizing campaigns, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics.
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and design teams within Amazon to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Coordinate with other cross Amazon mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision in the mobile space.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results.
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven relevant work experience in mobile marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, XML, and general office software.