Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager - SEO - Free Search Team (5-10 yrs)
The Free Search team at Amazon has end-to-end responsibility for one of the largest managed marketing channels in the world. Our team optimizes the Amazon retail websites for search engines and manages the landing page experience from search engines for our customers. We develop world leading proprietary technology including an automated experimentation system for measuring and driving SEO changes.
We are seeking a seasoned SEO Manager capable of driving commercial success at scale while increasing customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will lead the SEO marketing program for IN in collaboration with WW team. You will have a vision of what the business needs to succeed, You will collaborate with engineering on multiple projects at once, manage the Free Search performance of the sites, run campaigns and educate and advise multiple stakeholders.
To do so, the successful candidate will work closely with the broader SEO team at Amazon, as well as with internal customers and stakeholders across the company. This role has responsibility for both strategy and execution, and as such, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of working closely with technical teams, as well as the ability to communicate with executive stakeholders.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for -
- Create a robust search engine optimization strategy for Amazon.in, including a roadmap of initiatives to drive testing and growth.
- Work closely with technology teams to make sure the company's infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of our SEO.
- Audit and analyze Amazon.in SEO performance, identify issues, find root-causes, and experiment with solutions to improve performance at scale. Communicate SEO performance and initiative status to leadership and other stakeholders in weekly business reviews.
- Redefine and evolve key SEO performance metrics, identifying changes and problems as they arise.
- Lead efforts to solve complex SEO problems, moving quickly to implement ideas and deliver results. Dive into issues and incidents as they occur, perform ad hoc analyses as needed, and/or help escalate them to drive to resolution.
- Own channel execution, contributing to company-wide knowledge sharing and engaging with stakeholders to determine optimal SEO improvements globally.
- Develop relationships with external third-parties to license technology where it makes sense to buy rather than build.
- Stay on top of key trends and best practices in search engine algorithms, competitive landscape and the industry to develop winning strategies.