Senior Recruiter at Amazon
Views:13326 Applications:1201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager (6-9 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Want to work while inventing solutions for complex problems at scale? Interested in working in a high impact role? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. Help define the course of the developing and executing marketing plans for the largest third-party marketplace in IN.
The Marketing Manager will be the single threaded leader who will partner with the cross-functional teams to translate the voice of the customer to actionable insights to sharpen our marketing efforts and enhance the customer value proposition. This person may need to set goals for cross-functional projects that all functions may be involved in achieving and will liaise with tech teams, program teams and category business development teams to execute. This role will drive invention and improvements to recruit new customers, demonstrate great - voice- and content creation chops (i.e. strong writing skills), style guidelines. He/she will drive and own the marketing activation calendar and develop innovations in customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- Own creation and execution of marketing programs to acquire new customers
- Conceptualize, design and execute online marketing initiatives to extend awareness of our products on Amazon.in
- Develop, test, and execute aggressive multi-channel marketing plans to drive customer acquisition and authority
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine program effectiveness and to continuously improving programs and site initiatives
- Co-own developing and executing marketplace place marketing calendar leveraging Deals (promotions) and Merchandising
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience and Amazon's business
- Work with cross functional teams including Deals and events teams, product teams, Category Business development managers and Account managers to define, drive and launch improvements to the shopping experience
- Understand and use merchandising and customer-facing metrics to guide decision making
- Meet business goals while ensuring a top-notch customer experience
- Possess a deep understanding of all traffic-driving mechanisms (Search, Affiliates, Email, SEO etc.) and actively engaging in utilization of those channels for the business
The ideal candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically, be data driven, an effective communicator, capable of handling multiple projects at once, thrives in a rapidly-changing environment, and has strong communication skills. The candidate must demonstrate strong bias for action and ability to influence without direct authority.
- Proven track record of customer obsession.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment
- 5+ years of overall work experience with 3+ year experience in brand/product management
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- BA/BS/B Tech, MBA