Talent Advisor at Amazon
Views:261 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Amazon - Senior Manager - Sub Same Day Programs (10-13 yrs)
- The Senior Manager, Sub Same Day delivery will lead a team of Category Managers, Program Managers and Analysts responsible for Amazon's Free Same Day and Sub Same Day delivery program. The Senior Manager will possess a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the SSD Business.
- This entails owning assessing competitor benchmarks, curating selection, managing in-stock in the SSD network, monetization, along with responsibility for driving strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives. They will own the P&L and responsible for defining and tracking goals on Glance View Speed, as well as Selection Efficiency.
- The role will partner closely with the Category and Seller teams, Amazon Trans, Operations and WW DEX leadership team across functional areas in India and Seattle. The ideal candidate will obsess over customers and have a proven track record of delivering results.
The position is located in Bangalore, India
- 10+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of category management, finance, or program management in a technology company
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data to make quick decisions
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- The candidate should possess experience in cross-functional retail leadership with a track record of successful relationship management, strong analytical acumen, and team leadership. Great communication, equally across written and verbal are key to success on our team.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who will identify and take ownership of projects and business problems from incubation and drive them to a successful result.