Amazon - Senior Manager - Program Management - KYC Ops - Payments Team (10-15 yrs)
Amazon is a fast paced, dynamic company which aims to be the worlds most customer centric company. Amazon operates in diverse businesses from shopping to web hosting to media.
Amazon's Payments team in India is a bold Bet by Amazon to make digital payments trusted, convenient and rewarding for every Indians and thereby unblock access to a host of financial services to every Indian.
As part of the Payments team, KYC Operations is a critical process which helps in deepening customer and merchant relationship with Amazon and Amazon Pay. Amazon Pay issues Prepaid Instruments under license from RBI and is also seeking a license under the PAPG guidelines of RBI. As part of the same, we need to perform customer and merchant Due Diligence for millions of customers and merchants.
About the role: This leader is responsible for design and running one of the largest multi channel KYC operations setup in the country that can scale to onboard millions of customers and merchants
Key job responsibilities :
- Design and run multi channel end to end Video KYC infrastructure for Amazon Pay in India. This includes taking decisions on location and premise strategy, hiring structures, Org Design, support setups and hiring
- Design KYC Operations solutions as a horizontal capability that can serve multiple issuers (both Amazon Pay and banks and NBFCs)
- Manage KYC @ Doorstep channel (with order delivery) in partnership with the last mile delivery team for Amazon marketplace
- Manage appointment based the 3P agency network for KYC
- Explore alternate and new KYC channels for customers and merchants
- Understand RBI KYC master direction and ensure ongoing compliance to those by designing and testing processes
- Manage Operational risk for KYC operations
- Lead a large team of Program managers and delivery teams across multiple locations
- Work with Marketing and product teams to drive traffic to KYC assets and adoption of KYC facility by customers
- End-to-end account management of high scale 3P vendors
- Design and manage a tight scorecard of metrics to run the setup at scale
- Drive process improvements to reduce TAT and cost per KYC goals
- Improve Approval rates and accuracy of KYC decisions
- Partner with business and technology teams in driving product improvements and automation
- Setup and monitor mechanism to assess customer experience with KYC services and run programs to improve the same.
- Responsible for metrics for these channels like Adoption %, Reject Rate, Reg Compliance breaches, SLA Adherence, etc.
- Ensure adequate process controls and mechanisms are in place to proactively identify any channel malpractices both from compliance and billing perspectives.
- Design incentive structures across channels to improve efficiency.
Prior Experience and skills:
1. Should be a CA or an MBA from top schools.
2. 10+ years of work experience.
3. Experience of managing large teams in multi location and multi lingual environment .
4. Understanding of RBI guidelines on KYC and operating nuances.
5. Ability to run in tight metric based setup.
6. Experience in managing vendor partner relationships and drive negotiations, business development and operations.
7. Experience in driving productivity, efficiency and process re-engineering with Six-Sigma skills.
8. Proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
9. Working understanding of an internal control framework and a solid understanding of the concepts of control design and operational risk and efficiency.
Preferred qualifications :
1. Experience in managing KYC operations of Banks & Financial institution would be an advantage.
2. Experience in operationalizing and managing regulatory compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.