Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:326 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Amazon - Senior Manager - Program Management (9-14 yrs)
Note : Only those open to relocate to Bangalore and Full-time MBAs from Premier B-schools need to apply.
Bring your passion for customers to a global cultural advocacy program, and help millions of customers throughout the Asia Pacific region have even better experiences with Amazon. Our Customer Connection Customer Service's (C2CS) vision is to connect every Amazonian to their customer.
C2CS is a culturally critical, large-scale, global program enabling Amazonians to stay connected with their customers and, more recently, to learn more about what customer obsession (CO) means to Amazonians. Today, the program is one of the best sources of raw, current information on customers. You'll own the entire program life cycle in our APAC region, including five marketplaces and 15+ additional countries. You'll manage regional strategy and form relationships with crucial CS and business stakeholders. You'll reinforce customer pain points, human impacts and encourage all leaders to spend substantive time fixing and designing customer experiences. You'll also work directly with your peers in other global regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own the entire lifecycle of the C2CS APAC program-design, approvals, build, launch, and continued innovation
- Motivate up to 50K employees to become more energized and engaged in solving customer problems
- Scale program initiatives without sacrificing business relevancy or quality
- Manage and develop a growing team of program managers and specialists throughout APAC
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring that their needs are at the forefront of our efforts and help our team iterate and improve on C2CS content offering
- Facilitate planning and implementation, including needs assessments, strategic planning, and adaptation to local needs
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple disparate groups with differing priorities
- Own all reporting for the program, participating in regular business reviews with executives and stakeholders
- Capture insights and best practices to enhance the program, with an emphasis on efficiency and scale
- Stay connected to industry trends, research and recommend best practices, KPIs, including knowledge sharing
- 9+ yrs. program management experience
- 9+ years of hiring, building, managing, and developing teams
- 2+ years of experience facilitating training or workshops for groups of 20+
- Has managed critical operational processes, with end to end business responsibility
- Experience working with teams globally
- Experience working with senior managers and executives
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally ~25%
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.