Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:4048 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Amazon - Senior Manager - Product Management - Amazon Home Services (10-15 yrs)
Senior Manager, Product Management, Amazon Home Services
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, passionate about mobile and ecommerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a leader for Amazon Home Services in India, who is enthusiastic about managing challenging projects across multiple teams and locations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases and providing strategic recommendations. We are looking for someone with experience in owning and driving cross functional teams to deliver key business goals and who shares Amazon's passion for the customer- someone who understands the importance of compelling programs in creating an overall delightful customer and seller experience.
The key strategic objectives for this role include:
1. Develop a vision & roadmap for Amazon Home Services in India working closely with the Category, Marketing, Operations and Tech teams and execute on the roadmap to build India specific product features.
2. Manage and influence multiple international stakeholders, including business and technical teams around the vision for Amazon Home services in India. Work closely with the worldwide AHS product teams to influence platform features that are being built for worldwide businesses and launch the same in India.
The position is located in Bangalore, India.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- 10+ years of Product Management or equivalent experience delivering software or online products to market.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Extensive experience developing major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, services, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- E-commerce or Retail experience
- Top tier MBA and engineering degree preferred