Amazon - Senior Manager - Product Management (12-16 yrs)
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused and passionate about e-commerce? Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Management for the category team for Bangalore location.
Senior Manager, Product Manager will lead the pricing, value and cashbacks function for Amazon.in with an aim to win customer trust by offering them best prices & value on products they wish to buy. The role involves leading product development and partnering with technology and operations teams to implement right policies and product solutions that will keep pricing / value on the platform sharp.
Pricing is one of the most important drivers for Amazon that ensures business scales as customers find us as an attractive destination to shop. This is a cross-functional role, where the candidate will need to work across multiple teams to ensure we track the right inputs, build SOPs and drive adherence, learn from best practices across other locales, understand specific needs of India customers and sellers and build the right product solutions to help solve problems at scale.
Customers in India look for value beyond pricing and the person in this role will play a critical role in defining Amazon's strategy on how to best offer value to customers leveraging funding from our sellers and eco-system partners such as banks and brands. The role requires the person to outline the right policies, drive alignment with leadership and various stakeholders, build the right product solutions to execute on agreed strategy and define processes to drive adherence and measure impact.
Cashbacks is emerging as a key promotional tool on the marketplace. As a leader for cashbacks, a person in this role will define the right CX and build the right product solve that helps stakeholders incentivize various high value customer actions on our marketplace.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging projects across multiple teams and locations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares Amazon's passion for the customer- someone who understands the importance of compelling features and functionalities in driving great customer experience.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
- Expert ability in Excel e.g. macros, data analysis tools.
- Genuine curiosity, proven problem-solving ability, and passion for data.
- Solid communication skills and team player
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload
Preferred Qualifications :
- 12+ years of relevant work experience in product management, working with engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communications and interpersonal/team skills
- Organizational skills with an ability to lead teams and manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to identify opportunities to improve performance and efficiencies of existing systems and processes