Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:7647 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:517
Amazon - Senior Manager - Product Management (10-15 yrs)
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team.
The Sr. Mgr, Product Management is the key advocate for the customer within Amazon building a world-class experience expanding the selection, and generally helping to define, shape and execute long-term strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will have experience working with external vendors in areas such as strategic planning; experience working with technical teams to build innovative, new technology; and excellent verbal and written communication skills. He or she must also have the analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get stuff done and deliver results no matter the obstacles. Keys to success also include a strong interest in the eCommerce industry, the desire to create a unique and compelling customer experience, and a passion for retail.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
- Masters degree
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience directly leading a team and managing their performance
- Experience working with tech teams to develop innovative products
- Some travel required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the heat of battle.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up the sleeves
- Growth potential to lead much larger and more complex businesses
- Online experience preferred
- MBA preferred