Amazon - Senior Manager - Marketing (7-12 yrs)
Amazon - Senior Marketing Manager
- The Amazon India Consumer Marketing team is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to develop and execute our content marketing strategy for driving customer engagement for key lifestyle categories fashion and beauty.
- The role will work with individual content creators (a.k.a. bloggers/influencers) and Amazon category teams to create content that drives increased time spent on the Amazon app via the newly launched #FoundIt content feed and new customer acquisition via off-Amazon content; and build investment frameworks to measure and evaluate the ROI of the content strategy.
- The ideal candidate must simultaneously be able to toggle between strategy and execution, being data driven and creative, working individually and in a team.
- He/she should be able to work with multiple teams - both internal and external, be an effective communicator and must thrive working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- The candidate must appreciate the content, social media and influencer marketing space and should have a keen understanding of both the creative, product and operational aspects of working in this space. Finally, the candidate should be a strong negotiator and should have experience in partnerships and account management.
Responsibilities include :
1. Create investment frameworks for content marketing and evaluate the ROI of the content created.
2. Work with category teams and brands to identify content opportunities and then follow through with agency partners/content creators to create and distribute the content.
3. Amplify business initiatives across new launches, price drops during BAU or large events by leveraging the on-site content distribution (#FoundIt) and off-site distribution across various social media platforms.
4. Identify new and upcoming social ecosystems and execute pilots to zoom in on viable opportunities for new customer acquisition.
5. Evangelize content marketing within the larger Amazon community and drive leverage by building cross-program initiatives.
6. Report out performance of the function to key stakeholders and senior leaders.
7. Work with global teams in similar functions to share and leverage best practices.
Basic Qualifications :
- MBA/Masters degree in management
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience with at least 2 years of social media marketing
- Experience leading large projects across cross-functional teams with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage both strategic thinking and execution
- High quality verbal and written communication and comfort with data-based decision making
Preferred Qualifications :
- Marketing experience for lifestyle categories across fashion, health & beauty.
- Keen interest in social media content, trends and significant personal social media usage & presence
- Personal interest in lifestyle, fashion and beauty
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI from business case development through deployment
- Superior negotiation skills and experience in business development/account management