Amazon - Senior Manager - Marketing (6-12 yrs)
It is still Day 1 at Amazon. While we have grown quickly over last few years, there are still many consumers who have yet to shop with us. Your job as Sr. Marketing Manager would be to obsess over these potential consumers. Your biggest charter would be new customer acquisition through Project Udaan - Amazon's assisted shopping program. (To get a glimpse about the program please read - https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/startups/how-amazon-is-going-deeper-into-the-hinterland-with-a-gambit-of-unique-offline-online-blend/articleshow/60714288.cms)
You will lead planning and execution of marketing strategy, branding, retail experience for this program. Working with our channel partners and directly with end retail points, you will devise and execute strategies to improve awareness of assisted shopping and drive trials/activations at these locations.
Your primary responsibilities will include :
- Run marketing experiments to understand the levers that we can operate to improve the activation/retention rates within our network of physical points
- Partner with the business team to understand performance metrics, dive deep on root causes and address the relevant marketing problem
- Work with category teams to build marketing activations that can benefit customers
- Develop local marketing programs to solve for problems specific to the region: evaluate new channels for communication to effectively and efficiently communicate to the consumer on our offering
- Identify and develop a local marketing support ecosystem for the particular region to effectively and efficiently deliver on objectives
- Work closely with XCM (Cross channel and category marketing) team to build a robust marketing program to create mass awareness campaigns and leverage brand campaigns
- We run a lean team, and as a member of this team you will also provide feedback on the product, customer service and other elements of the program that impact customer experience
Traits for the ideal candidate would include :
- Strong ownership and customer focus, bias for action, creativity, analytical, detail oriented and able to drive projects through to completion.
- Will have the ability to identify and drive growth opportunities for the businesses, enforce deadlines, work within tight timelines, and present ideas clearly.
We are looking for candidates who will enjoy having a wide range of responsibilities, thrive on solving challenging problems that may require solutions to be created and are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6+ years of trade marketing, consumer marketing and brand management experience in FMCG, retail, consumer electronics or durables or any other suitable consumer facing organization
- End-to-end program management experience
- Experience with handling activation agencies; Understanding of the cost/benefits of various offline marketing channels
- Experience using marketing metrics to drive marketing and business decisions
- Good copy/visual editing skills, and prior experience working with advertising and market research agencies
Preferred Qualifications :
- People management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience of working in a matrix structure
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- MBA Preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer. Amazon or its Recruitment Partners do not charge any fee or security deposit from the candidate for offering employment.