Recruitment Team at Amazon
Views:490 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Amazon - Senior Manager - APAC Capacity Planning (15-20 yrs)
Amazon Worldwide Capacity Planning is looking for an exceptional leader with an analytical mindset, who is passionate about customer experience, able to work with multiple stakeholders globally and has the ability to drive innovations. As the senior manager of capacity planning, they will be responsible for the planning and execution of capacity plans for the APAC ME customer service region. They will lead and develop a team of analysts spread across multiple countries including India, China and Japan. The role will be responsible for the development of the high-performing team to deliver results across multiple metrics. They will be the key capacity planning business partner for Amazon customer service Ops stakeholders and senior leadership.
The role is required to:
- Interface and work closely with CS Operations, Capacity Planning and Finance leadership.
- Mitigate capacity risks by identifying dependencies across multiple operating units and sites. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Manage the analyses of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting of performance via key performance indicators and targets.
- Manage a team of over 10 analysts.
- Manage and drive process related automation with technical teams where needed.
- Lead and work autonomously across the responsibility areas.
- Develop and implement new strategies and procedures.
- Manage conflicting priorities and deal with ambiguity. Manage the trade-offs using strong judgement.
- Align with global Worldwide Capacity Planning imperatives and goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.