Amazon - Senior Launch Marketing Manager - Prime Video (8-10 yrs)
Amazon Prime Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering multiple ways to instantly stream and watch videos. Our mission is to build the widest selection of digital video content and make it trivially easy for customers to enjoy content wherever and whenever they want. If you want to operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon Prime Video might just be the place for you.
We are seeking an experienced marketer - intelligent, results oriented and talented individual with a passion for movies and TV. The launch marketing manager will be responsible for:
1) Leading overall content marketing strategy for assigned projects, including marketing approach, target audience, positioning, and ensure flawless execution of our content marketing campaigns from conception to launch.
2) Partnering with creative and media teams to develop 360 campaigns that drive awareness of our content and brand
3) Taking ownership of the campaigns by working closely with all relevant stakeholders - gathering and evaluating inputs
4)1) Tracking campaign success and sharing of learnings with all stakeholders
If you want operate at start up speed, solve some of the hardest problems and build a service which customers love, Amazon Video might just be the place for you.
Ideal candidate should have :
- Knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape and streaming platforms
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and customer engagement tactics
- Data driven
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated bias for action and willingness to get work done, even when outside the scope of the job
- Advanced decision-making skills with demonstrated ability to influence direction
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously to meet tight deadlines and drive projects to completion
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
Preferred Qualification :
- Post-Graduation degree in marketing, media or business management.
- 8-10 years of relevant marketing management experience with a major brand or entertainment company
- Demonstrated experience in building strategic consumer marketing campaigns
- Experience in guiding creative development and media planning process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills