Amazon - Senior HR Business Partner - Advertising Segment (6-14 yrs)
Sr. HR Business Partner, Amazon Advertising
Key job responsibilities :
- Coach senior leaders and be a trusted advisor for them on strategic talent challenges.
- Review and analyze talent metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Influence global HR and business leaders to drive India specific needs and sensitize them to India specific nuances
- Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues
- Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential
- Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
- Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes annual, mid-year and quarterly processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Define HR goals that are based on business drivers and ensuring that the team is always looking for underlying people issues to help solve business challenges