Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst (6-9 yrs)
- Amazon seeks a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key member of the retail finance team. This position will be a critical business partner and will own the P&L one of our product categories.
- This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team.
- The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management.
- Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business pricing, selection, and convenience.
- Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics.
- Work with accounting team to drive the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process.
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in finance, accounting, business and/or Chartered Accountant
- Experience working in FMCG or similar industry will be preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and experience working in ERP (preferably Oracle) environment.
- Advanced analytical skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Preferred Qualifications :
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem-solving
- Advanced Excel and analysis skills
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus