Amazon - Senior Financial Analyst (10-15 yrs)
The AISPL Finance team is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to work closely with business leaders to drive financial planning process and scaling mechanisms to support our India business and develop financial models to assist in evaluating new business concepts, turning insights into operational measurements. Our business partners are interested in understanding the value of our efforts and efficiency of our field teams in working with customers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead short and long-term financial planning
- Build financial models for new business concepts
- Present financial summaries and business insights to senior management; and
- Tighten internal controls for program spending and headcount tracking.
- The successful candidate will have experience in past roles influencing business owners and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments.
- This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Description :
- An MBA or MS in Finance, Economics, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning and the presentation of alternatives
- Passion for diving into the details of productivity metrics and cost measurement including ROI and customer lifetime value analysis
- Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Experience with Essbase, Cognos, TM1, and Oracle Financials or similar tools
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with data extraction using SQL or similar tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.