Amazon - Senior Finance Manager (10-20 yrs)
Job summary :
Amazon's India Consumer Finance team has an opening for a Senior Manager, Business Finance.
At Amazon, we're working to be the world's most customer-centric company. Driving innovation on behalf of customers is core to our mission, and this position leads a finance organization responsible for partnering with the business to deliver on this mission. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most strategic, impactful, and fastest growing areas within Amazon.
The Senior Finance Manager partners with business leadership to provide strategic guidance and analytic/decision making support for evaluating and prioritizing new business ideas, providing the leadership, management and vision to ensure that the organization has the necessary and appropriate financial direction, operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and information technology / systems to effectively and rapidly grow the business, while securing its financial strength and operating efficiency.
The role has primary P&L responsibility (including leading the financial planning process) for the business and will need to partner with many internal teams (Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, Retail, FP&A, Accounting, Shared Services) in delivering the business objectives.
This role requires a self-starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with senior leadership and stakeholders across Amazon and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
The candidate will need to be capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy, and hence needs to demonstrate a high degree of comfort with ambiguity besides holding a high bar on professional integrity; and will need to have a proven track record for hiring, developing and retaining the best talent.
- At least 10 years of large corporate finance experience, with experience across corporate finance and business finance. Proven track record of hiring, building and leading the work of other professionals.-
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.-
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Advanced degree (MBA or Masters) or Chartered Accountant strongly preferred
- Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail, FMCG.
- Leadership experience in an international environment.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.