Recruiter at Amazon
Views:2995 Applications:889 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Amazon - Senior Finance Analyst (6-10 yrs)
Job Description :
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will provide controllership and analytical support to the dynamic and rapidly growing India business. You will be required to partner with business and provide support for key stakeholders to make the right decisions without compromising timelines or quality of work.
Key responsibilities :
- Act as the finance business partner to various regional & operational stakeholders and provide guidance on key decisions.
- Financial & management reporting - which includes financial/month end closure for a region and reporting required metrics.
- Collect, analyze and manage data and create meaningful analysis that lead to business improvement and cost reductions
- Root cause analysis and uncover core issues using data, then assisting the network improve
- Leading long-term financial planning and budgeting
- Cost controllership - which includes cost control, cost reporting & identifying cost reduction initiatives and implementing them
- Initiate and drive projects leading to cost savings/efficiency improvement
Top Skills :
- Solid problem solving experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and business sense.
- Ability to simplify financial processes and reports
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Strong leadership skill
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solution
Basic Qualifications :
- CA (first attempt)/MBA from premier business schools.
- 6+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis and reporting financial results.
- Experience in Excel (macros, index, conditional list, arrays, pivots, lookups)
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and data interpretation of results
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong financial modeling & financial analytical skills; superior attention to detail
- Advanced use of SQL (data mining and business intelligence)
- Ability to communicate findings from data and analysis to multiple stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing or Logistics processes and systems a plus